Financial Peace University
March 23 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
An event every week that begins at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, repeating until Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Our next semester of Financial Peace University is set to begin on Tuesday, February 2 to March 30 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
We will be meeting weekly via Zoom so you will need to connect with us through your smartphone or desktop/laptop computer. If you don’t have a webcam, at minimum you will need speakers and a microphone.
- Lesson 1: Baby Step 1 & Budgeting (Feb.2 )
- Lesson 2: Baby Step 2 (Feb. 9)
- Lesson 3: Baby Step 3 (Feb. 16)
- Lesson 4: Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 (Feb. 23)
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware (Mar. 2)
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance (Mar. 9)
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning (Mar. 16)
- Lesson 8: Real Estate & Mortgages (Mar. 23)
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding (Mar. 30)
Cost: $129 for a year of membership; membership is required to participate.
Registration: Please register on the FPU website. You can also learn more about the class and Financial Peace University membership at the FPU website.
Contact: Greg Murray