Thanksgiving Feast Donation Drive
Thursday, November 28, 2019 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EST
Every year we assist The Columbus Dream Center by supplying non-perishable and hot food donations for their Thanksgiving Feast to feed the homeless in central Ohio. This is a MASSIVE undertaking that has become a tradition here at WCC and we are so thankful to each and every one of you who donates!
If you would like to donate, please let Kearston and Joe Rudolph know. An accurate inventory of what donations to expect for Thanksgiving morning will be a HUGE help toward planning. Simply contact them and let them know what you plan to bring OR ask them what they need. PLEASE NOTE: We are full on volunteers willing to drive the donations to The Dream Center on Thanksgiving morning.
Below is a list of needed items OR you can download the PDF to print and bring with you to the grocery store.
HOT FOOD NEEDED:
- 25 Turkeys (with dressing & gravy)
- 25 Hams
- 25 Pans of Mashed Potatoes
- 25 Pans of Sweet Potatoes
- 25 Pans of Vegetables
- Bottled Water
- Coca Cola (50 2-liter bottles)
- Ground Coffee (5 lbs. can)
- 25 Gallons of Cider & Milk
- Dinner plates (heavy, divided)
- Utensil packs
- Cups for hot beverages
- Plastic table cloths (for long tables)
- Paper towels
- Individual coffee creamers
- 150 Assorted Pies & Cakes (homemade preferred)